Monday 3 August 2020

Smart Footprint


This is an activity I did with my Class during an amazing Cybersmart session in Lock down. That was just a practice for what we were going to do when we come back to school. This was actually not so difficult for me because I have already done something similar last year when I was an year 5.  The thing I enjoyed about this was everything and I loved the part about we don't need to share our personal information so we could be secure. 😊 hope you enjoy 😊.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Asfan. Great blog post. I like how you explained your learning. If you found this task quite easy what could your next learning steps be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil for making me feel proud and Helping me in my Learning.

      Delete
  2. Hi Asfan,

    I am so proud of you and your hard work. I am pleased that you still remember the learning not only from last year but also during lockdown. The goal is to always encourage cyber safety through learning. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.